The College of Natural Health
Natural Healing College Nutrition School
The College of Natural Health is an accredited Natural Health and Healing College that provides a variety of spiritual and natural health degrees, including our post-secondary nutrition degree which is based on the Acid Alkaline Diet.
Natural Health Education
As a distance learning nutrition college, we offer a convenient alternative to a campus-based education.
This includes teaching about healthy plant-based diets:
Natural Health & Nutrition Degrees
We teach The AAA Diet® (Acid Alkaline Association) in our natural health and nutrition programs.
- It promotes the proper combination of food for maximum nutrient absorption.
- It is useful for weight loss.
- It reduces the strain on the body's acid-detoxification systems.
The key component of our Nutrition Philosophy is learning how to apply the Acid Alkaline Balance Principles to the foods that we are eating.
Natural Healing Courses
Our Natural Healing Practices are inclusive of the human spirit, mind and body.
- We recognize that improper diet, unhealthy habits and environmental factors weaken the body’s natural defenses.
- Our students learn how natural lifestyle approaches can facilitate the body’s own natural healing abilities.
- CNH graduates gain specialized knowledge to teach others how to achieve balance and harmony between the body, mind and spirit as a way to cure disease.