The College of Natural Health
Holistic Nutrition School Natural Healing College
The College of Natural Health is an accredited Natural Health and Healing College, among Holistic Nutrition Schools, providing a variety of spiritual and natural health degrees, including our popular post-secondary holistic nutrition degree which is based on the Acid Alkaline Diet.
Natural Health Education
As a distance learning nutrition college, we offer a convenient alternative to a campus-based education.
Our accredited online natural health and holistic nutrition course programs teach a natural healing alternative, versus the use of drugs, through a series of holistic courses. This includes teaching about various diets such as the vegan diet, vegetarian diet, raw food diet and the acid alkaline balance diet.
Natural Health & Holistic Nutrition Degrees
We teach The AAA Diet® (Acid Alkaline Association) in our natural health and nutrition programs.
- The AAA Diet® (Acid Alkaline Association) contains 10 Diet Levels.
- It promotes the proper combination of food for maximum nutrient absorption.
- It is useful for weight loss.
- It reduces the strain on the body's acid-detoxification systems.
The key component of our Nutrition Philosophy is learning how to apply the Acid Alkaline Balance Principles to the foods that we are eating.
Natural Healing Courses
Our Natural Healing Practices are inclusive of the human spirit, mind and body.
- We recognize that improper diet, unhealthy habits and environmental factors weaken the body’s natural defenses.
- Our students learn how natural lifestyle approaches can facilitate the body’s own natural healing abilities.
- CNH graduates gain specialized knowledge to teach others how to achieve balance and harmony between the body, mind and spirit as a way to cure disease.
Our Natural Healing Courses are all accredited distance learning programs. Join us today!